Thursday, February 15, 2007
hi
Have not been updating for ages
scrubbing the fungus off my blog
aiya there have been soo many people saying
about the approaching Os.
thenhere I am ,
procrastinating, blogging instead of trying
to put some useful quotes into my brain
or to try and remember certain functions of the body
crap right.
sophia just said she wanted to enter the JC near OUR house
but is it even possible
lets all go back to PSLE
There I was as an innocent 12 year old kid
thinking that if I worked hard,
I can enter one of the top secondary schools
then it turned out that I scored such a mediocre
T score.
So the moral of the story is never think or
put yourself in such a high position that you can never make it
so for my Os,
I shall just aim for A1s in my
maths, sciences,humanties (if possible)
my language sucks.
A2 for them is simply sufficient.
the one nerar my house is simply impossible
so I shall settle with perhaps NJ? or SA?
yup
nevertheless, Iwill still continue to work hard.
winners never quit, quitters never win.
winning is not everything, but the effort to win is.
scrubbing the fungus off my blog
aiya there have been soo many people saying
about the approaching Os.
thenhere I am ,
procrastinating, blogging instead of trying
to put some useful quotes into my brain
or to try and remember certain functions of the body
crap right.
sophia just said she wanted to enter the JC near OUR house
but is it even possible
lets all go back to PSLE
There I was as an innocent 12 year old kid
thinking that if I worked hard,
I can enter one of the top secondary schools
then it turned out that I scored such a mediocre
T score.
So the moral of the story is never think or
put yourself in such a high position that you can never make it
so for my Os,
I shall just aim for A1s in my
maths, sciences,humanties (if possible)
my language sucks.
A2 for them is simply sufficient.
the one nerar my house is simply impossible
so I shall settle with perhaps NJ? or SA?
yup
nevertheless, Iwill still continue to work hard.
winners never quit, quitters never win.
winning is not everything, but the effort to win is.
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.